KBBX in Omaha (NE) is searching for motivated bi-lingual (English and Spanish) news associate who will help develop multi-platform content for both Radio and TV in Spanish. The News Associate must possess strong motivation, a passion for news, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced culture where creativity thrives. The successful candidate must have solid journalistic judgment, a news philosophy that emphasizes accuracy, and a willingness to travel outside the confines of a newsroom in the effort to generate content. Candidate would report the News Director.
- Generate news content for on-air, web site, social media, mobile, and apps.
- Produce high quality, relevant, local content that sets the station apart from competitors as a way to grow audience.
- Must have a passion for creative storytelling and owning breaking news on all of our multimedia platforms
- Must be a strong communicator, collaborator, and community- minded, with a deep understanding of the digital world.
- Degree in Broadcast Journalism preferred with experience in both television and radio.
- Solid journalistic judgment and a news philosophy that emphasizes accurate, fair and unique local content, along with community engagement.
- Understanding of social media and digital platforms.
- Strong ethical standards and integrity are a must.
- Exceptional organizational skills suited for a fast paced environment.
Interested candidates can send cover letter, resume and demo to email@example.com
To learn more, call News Director Sergio Devora-Najera at 402-884-0968.
Radio Lobo is an equal opportunity employer.