Accepting applications for the following positions: Fabrication/Slaughter/Shipping areas and Maintenance department
Positions are for the Harvest and/or Fabrication Department
- Ability to work around moving machinery
- Ability to operate crane, truck, forklift, or other moving vehicles
- Ability to do heavy lifting of up to 100 pounds infrequently and pull up to 100 pounds infrequently
- Ability to work at the following temperatures: <32F–65F and/or 65-77F
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Starting wage: $13.30/hr
- Grade Pays —- 9= $19.05 8= $17.80 7= $16.80 6= $15.05 5= $14.95 4=$14.75 3=$14.55 2=$14.45 1=$14.30
Starting wage: $18.00/hour = Grade 1 , Grade 2=$19.30 Grade 3=$22.30 Grade 4= $24.30
Preferred Mechanical Knowledge
Skills and Abilities
- Auto Mechanical
- Industrial Mechanical
- Preventative Maintenance
Maintenance Pay Program
- Level 1=$18.00/per hour
- Level 2=$19.30/per hour
- Level 3=$22.30/per hour
- Level 4=$24.30/per hour
OVERTIME: 40 hours in any one week or +8 hours in one day are paid rate of 1-1/2 times their hourly rate.
Cargill offers a competitive benefits package which includes: health, dental, vision, prescriptions, life insurance, short-term disability, 401K with a match, paid vacation and holidays.
To apply you must complete a Cargill application.
Cargill is an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. Founded in 1865, our privately held company employs 142,000 people in 65 countries.
For more information call or stop by the office:
Cargill Meat Solutions
490 Road 9
Schuyler, Nebraska, 68661
Cargill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin protected veteran status, or disabilities status. Rev. 11/11/2014