CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST
Carlson is a family-owned hospitality and travel company operating some of the world’s most recognizable brands including Quorvus Collection, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson Red, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson, Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM and Carlson Wagonlit Travel. With more than 1,340 hotels and the world’s premier business travel management company, Carlson is a global leader in the hospitality and travel industries. With more than 1,300 hotels, 900 restaurants, and the world’s premier business travel management company, Carlson is a global leader in the hospitality and travel industries.
• Ensure routine calls are processed in adherence to established policies and procedures, utilizing Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group’s One-Stop Resolution process.
• Place outgoing calls on behalf of customers to resolve issues.
• Maintain open communication with property managers and owners.
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets.
• Provide members with program information, assist with site navigation, maintain and update member information.
• Education: High School education required. Some college preferred
• Experience: 1-3 years of Carlson Rezidor Hotel Customer Care or Customer Service experience. Other customer service experience will be considered.
• Typing: 20 words per minute
• Hours: 40 hours/week
This position can be scheduled for day, early evening or weekend shifts.
CARLSON BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
• Flexible Spending Plan and Dependent Care Spending Account
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Domestic Partner Coverage
• Life Insurance/AD&D
• Legal Solutions Plan
• Auto and Home Insurance Discount
• EAP – Employee Assistance Program
• 401k Plan
• Paid Vacation (For those that work 20+ hours)
• Holiday Pay (For those that work 20+ hours)
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins. We participate in E-Verify and those who are ineligible to work in the United States will not be considered.