Radio Lobo, Omaha’s only fm Spanish language radio station, is looking for bright, outgoing, energetic, bilingual applicants for the position of part time Promotion Assistant. The responsibilities of the Promotion Assistant will include, but are not limited to: appearances, contests, remote broadcast set-up, community and public relations, and other duties as assigned by your manager.
Required skills include:
- Fluency in both English and Spanish
- Must be available evenings and weekends
- Computer proficiency desired, but not required
- Detail oriented, and able to multi-task
- Professional appearance and conduct as the public face of Radio Lobo
- Ability to lift/move up to 30 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Team player and the ability to work well with all departments within the radio station(s).
Please fax resume and cover letter to (402) 884-4754, attention RosAnna Salcido or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Radio Lobo is an equal opportunity employer.