NEWS CHANNEL NEBRASKA
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS – PART-TIME VIDEOGRAPHERS
News Channel Nebraska has an opening for a camera operators/videographers that will be responsible for shooting video at live television sports broadcasts and community events.
- A background in video shooting is helpful, but not necessary
- Technical ability and knowledge of equipment is a plus
- Ability to take direction well from the broadcast producer and directors
- Ability to work closely with a team of videographers for set up and tear down of live broadcasts.
- Commitment to scheduling and promptness is a MUST
Pay Based on Experience.
Knowledge of broadcast equipment is helpful but not required.
You must be 15 years of age or older.
Travel is required to area games and events.
Flood Digital Networks and all its Subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply.
If interested, please email Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org
A great opportunity awaits someone interested in marketing and sales. At Ol’ Red 99-5 and News Channel Nebraska, we are looking for a self-starting, self-managing individual to develop new business and create advertising campaigns for the top businesses in our area. Bachelor degree preferred, but will train the right person who shows the aptitude and drive for this position. This is a real opportunity to make a top income for our area.
If interested, send your Resume to email@example.com.
Ol’ Red 99-5 and News Channel Nebraska is an equal opportunity employer.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.